12.07.2006

More Cowbell!

A bit back, local know-it-all Tom Geer recruited me to be part of a group of bloggers at More Cowbell! A blog dedicated to music - show & cd reviews, general thoughts, and the like.

We've been at it since early November so there's a decent amount over there to check out already, but I wanted to save the announcement here until I could combine it with the announcement that the content will also be featured on madison.com. Yes, the site that brought you Nutritilicious will also be hosting our content.

We plan on keeping the posting our content at both locations. morecowbell.info may someday have more bells and whistles, but that remains to be seen. For the time being, you can get your RSS feed here, so make sure to add that to your reader.

Should be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cow bell looks great, but I saw no category for opera(for aunt Kate), polka bands(for your dad and I), or Dora the Explorer songs (for you-know-who). I'm sure you can make bells for dairy animals even better with these suggestions.

P.S. I love that I am instucted to "choose an identity" when I post to blogs, so I have chosen a brand new secret identity.

jimhalberg said...

We'll soon be "on the left side" at http://madison.com/post

In the meantime, you can find us at:
http://www.madison.com/post/blogs/cowbell/

or just:
http://morecowbell.info

Leslie Fedorchuk said...

I am catching up - and can see since this post was on the 7th that you are stretched thin as well. But congrats on this new foray into the blog-o-sphere. Now could you construct an identity on second life and have that person give some of your reviews there?

Best of holidays to you - hope to see you soon.