2.16.2007

Nascar News











As you all know - I am a huge Nascar fan. Surprising? That's because it's totally not true.

but this piece of Nascar news did catch my eye: Miller Lite bets Budweiser.

Apparently Miller wants to bet that if their guy beats the Bud guy - the winner gets to rename the other teams baseball stadium when the two teams (Brewers and Cardinals) meet this summer.

This is great news to me as I've been really wishing that Nascar could have more of an impact on my life ever since Sports Weekly (which I subscribe to) dropped Nascar coverage a bit back (yes, again sarcasm).

By the way: the Miller drivers name is Busch. Shouldn't he be on the other team? I think there may be a spy in the Miller house.

1 comment:

michael said...

Crazy finish to the Daytona 500 this year. I really thought Kenseth was going to be top three but what a crash!!!