6.28.2005

an update

I was just realizing that maybe I should provide some basics on where we're at right now to get the ball rolling. It's kind of cold to present my life as a short list of bullet points, but this is just to get everyone up to speed. Hopefully my future posts can be a little more 'human'.

* I'm living in an appartment on the west side of Madison, WI.
* I'm engaged and will be marrying Ms.Monica Fritsch Aug.20, 2005
* I've been an IT consultant/contractor with Smart Solutions for about a year now
* Monica and I will be closing on a condo in Sun Prairie, WI on July 31, 2005.

Need more details? Post a question.

Wish I wouldn't have wasted your time by telling you about this blog? Post a complaint.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally make fun of you for making a blog, but I made one 2 weeks ago, and it was for work!!! How lame is that...

http://famouscrm.blogspot.com/

Leslie Fedorchuk said...

This is what I'm talkin' about......finally - a way to keep up with what you and Monnie are doing without having to call your parents....

Leslie

jimhalberg said...

This is a link that may also be handy for your project tracking stuff.

You could definitely also use it for your list of summer chores, things you need to do this week or about anything else.

Rob and I used it for our recent presentation to set milestones and keep track of (and assign) tasks.

http://www.basecamphq.com/

Anonymous said...

Basecamp is the shizzy.

Jim, your blog is weird.

Anonymous said...

I love you sweetie!
Monnie

Anonymous said...

Hello jim, This is your Medula Oblongatamama. I regulate your breathing and heartbeat. Without me you would die. You should be nicer to me.

Anonymous said...

Put a picture of you and Monnie sitting on the front porch of your condo to show which one is yours.