4.20.2006

Office so bright... I gotta wear shades

Continuing coverage of our evolving third floor:



As you can see, it's definitely a little bright in here in the morning but it's not so bad... as long as I wear sunglasses! Hey, if your big complaint about work is that you have to wear sunglasses: I think you're doing alright. Of course, the shades are forthcoming though.

So, anyway: How 'bout that monitor? It's ridiculous: 30 inch HD cinema display, from the folks at apple. No more minimizing/swapping between windows: I can have almost everything I have running displayed at once with very little overlap. VERY handy. It's actually a little annoying when I need to unplug and take the laptop somewhere offsite: I am very spoiled!



Rusty has been so well behaved during the day. He's eager to have attention when it's offered but more obedient than I could have ever hoped for when I need him to lay down and give me some space.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Sweet monitor. Apple sure knows how to make those ginormotron 7000's...

I wish I had Rusty's job.

Whitney said...

I'll put a rush on the blinds/curtain search...

Sheila said...

Rusty's job does look pretty nice. That monitor is crazy! The first time I looked at the picture, I thought "Huh. Strange place for a bulletin board." I can see where some curtains would be needed, but wow, what a great place to work from!