11.21.2006

Las Vegas

We just got back from another great trip to Vegas. This time the group consisted of Aly (who lives out there), Ericka, Nate, Monica, and I. We stayed at the Mirage which was a small step up from my last trip out there.

One of the trip's highlights was the new Cirque du Soleil show, "Love". This was another great show - a bit different than the other Cirque shows I've seen. Lots of acrobatics, but definitely not as much as O and Mystere - equally strange but in a much more familiar way (if that makes any sense). We all really enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend checking it out.

Monnie has written up some in depth coverage of our trip, so I'll cut mine a bit short here.

I will say though that my initial search for a link to the Cirque show was just to enter "Love" into Google. #1 on the hit list was "The Love Calculator" which I had to check out.

Looks like Monnie and I are not exactly a sure thing. The site says (based strictly on your names) that we have a 44% chance of love. The description following says that we have a chance but that it will probably take "a lot of work". It also cautions that no matter how much work we put in - it can't guarantee anything.









Of course, it didn't surprise me to find that Kevin (Burg) and Monnie would have a 91% chance. He's quite the ladies man, I bet I could put kevin and about anyone in there and it would be 90%

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Michael and I got a 47%. Change it to 'Mike', our chances of bliss drop to 37%

Kevin and I get a 71, but Kevin and Mike get a 59. Which I guess means that relationship has a better chance of working than Mike's and mine?

But I think its me. I tried a bunch of names in with mine, and the best I got was 81% with George.

Gina said...

I only got a 44% with Todd. Apparently we are really going to have to work on our relationship and spend a lot of quality time together in order to make it work.