5.31.2007

Hazey Day

There's a strange haze over the city today due to the humidity - it looks close to fog but not quite. It seems thinner than most fog (or at least what I think of as "fog") would be.

I got to talk to Monnie today which was really great - we used Skype so that we wouldn't have to pay for the call... really an invaluable tool for avoiding long distance charges. There's an 8 hour difference so your options are either 11PM CDT and 7AM IST or 3PM IST and 7AM CDT.

After work Rob and I got dinner on the beach before walking to the marina that I'd mentioned the other day. It's a pretty good hike but not too bad - you can't complain about walking by the sea when you're from Wisconsin!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You must be tired, hun!
You're repeating yourself a lot in this post!
It was hazy here yesterday too. Very humid...

jimhalberg said...

Whoa! Thanks for pointing that out! Looks like something weird must have happened when I posted it? It was just the same stuff re-arranged in a couple places... I definitely was tired though!