7.26.2007

San Francisco

I'm in beautiful downtown San Francisco for a few days here. On my agenda are a conference, visiting a couple friends, a little business, and (hopefully?) a Giants game. Not sure how the game is going to fit in but it'd be a shame not to check out a game at one of my favorite stadiums when I'm staying so close - not to mention a certain hitter attempting to break one of the biggest records in sports.

I got here and got all checked into my hotel yesterday - it's just a couple blocks from the conference and is exactly what I need. A couple really nice touches on top of the basic: continental breakfast in the hall on every floor + (free) wifi based on my floor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you decided if you are going to cheer or boo for Barry?

jimhalberg said...

sure did, last paragraph here

Emily said...

I just got back from San Fran this morning! Too bad I didn't read your post until just now... we could have met up. :( I hope you had a nice trip!

jimhalberg said...

That stinks that we were both there but didn't get together.

Hope your trip was great though!