10.19.2005

Upcoming Shows

My Morning Jacket 10/28 @the Annex (Madison) - I'd like to see this... but it's the kind of show that I probably won't end up making it.




O 11/5 @the Bellagio (Las Vegas) - If this show is disapointing, I'm sure it will only be because I am building it up so much in my head. After attending Mystere a couple years back, at TI, + hearing that O is better... I am really expecting a lot of this Cirque du Soleil show.



Michigan Tech Basketball 11/10 v. Marquette @the Bradley Center (Milwaukee) - Absolutely no chance that I'm missing this. I hear good things about last years Bob Olson award winner (Outstanding Newcomer) Tim Strom. I've got to check out how much he's improved over the summer to make sure I can still shut him down.



Atmosphere 11/13 @the Orpheum (Madison) - This show is a sure thing. I've really liked all their albums. I really like their new album. I really liked their last show at the Orpheum. This one's a can't miss, I'll definitely be there.



Detroit Cobras 11/16 @the High Noon Saloon (Madison) - I've only recently been turned onto this group by Brandon and/or Dan but I definitely like what I've heard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister saw "O" in Vegas about a month ago. She did like it, but she did say that she built it up in her mind so much that it wasn't quite as spectacular as she had imagined (just like you were saying). She still really enjoyed it though. You guys are going to have a great time!