1.31.2006

Mike and Sheila Return!

After a week vacationing in Brazil, Mike and Sheila have returned! We got to see them right when they got back and it sounds like they had a great trip.

Monnie and I were happy to see them and hear about the trip but Claire was even more excited to have them home. She'd been having a good time hanging out with nana, bapa, Monnie, and I but was definitely happy to have them back!

More pictures of the day-and-a-half Monnie and I spent with here here. And Monnie's post here.

3 comments:

michael said...

Definitely a dream vacation for Sheela and I. We are soooo lucky to have loving relatives who are soooo good with Claire. Thanks again!

Mike

Sheila said...

Now I know why Claire has been asking for Nana, Bapa, Jim and Monnie all day. She had way more fun with you guys than she does with me!!

jimhalberg said...

You guys feel free to leave Claire with us anytime.

....

no seriously, get out of here!