1.20.2006

More Fantasy Sports

I started out the fantasy sports season with something that I like to think I know a thing or two about: baseball. The result? Well, I was just about mathematically eliminated at the all-star break. That may be a bit of an exageration, but it sure wasn't pretty!

Next I moved on to football. I definitely don't have the level of detail on football that I do on baseball but I feel like I'm pretty par for the league knowledge-wise. The result: 3-10. Ouch.

Now on to basketball. NBA basketball is something I know incredibly little about. I loved it in High School but haven't really followed it much since. Basically I can tell you that Detroit is unstoppable, Milwaukee is average, and Kobe and Shaq shook hands the other day. That's about the extent of my knowledge, yet somehow my team is kicking butt all over the place.

Every week you play 15 "games". 10 weeks in, I already have a 24.5 game lead on 2nd place! That's pretty crazy. Especially since I don't really know what I'm doing!

No comments: