8.01.2006

Fishin and Movin

I got an invite to head out fishing with (Mike) Gengler on Lake Michigan Monday night. Monday was another incredibly hot day but once we got out on the water the temperature was perfect.

We ended up catching our 10 fish (all salmon) limit in about an hour-and-a-half. Incredibly, almost all of them came in on the same line.

I'm thinking about getting this picture screenprinted on a t-shirt to wear when we go out again in a week or so with Mike and Kevin...

more pics here




Tuesday was another hot one for the move of Mr. Jon Fox to Milton. The move went as smoothly as could be imagined and we got all of his gear moved down there in one trip. Jonny recently graduated (Carroll) and will be the new band director at MHS. I'm sure he'll be awesome at it.

4 comments:

michael said...

Turns out I am going fishing in a couple weeks as well...in Alaska!

Whitney said...

I am looking forward to some future lunch dates with Jonny as he will be in my occupational hood now!
And I'm sorry to be a downer sweetie, but some individuals need to be cautious when consuming fish from WI lakes and rivers: http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/water/fhp/fish/pages/consumption/hookintohealthyfish05.pdf

jimhalberg said...

Alaska?!?

Sheila said...

Nice catch!