8.07.2006

Lollapalology

This is my apology for the crazy-huge posts I am about to put up about Lollapalooza.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

I started off meaning to only post about the good bands... then realized that there were like 5 bands in all three days combined that I didn't think were great - and several of those I wanted to talk about because I expected more!

Anyway, I imagine you'll either skip them completely or just do the old "Ctrl-F" to search for whatever band you're wondering about... that's fine though: enjoy!

2 comments:

Joan McNeil said...

Jim, Thanks so much for the blow by blow.....While I was in Chicago on Sat. I was at the cubbies game. Hard to know what a great show was happing and not being there. I did have band camp the next day. Not the line up you guys had but a great time and the mud people of madison were fun to watch for sure!

Glad you guys had a great time!

Whitney said...

Holy Lollapalooza posts. I'm not going to read them as I heard most of the details. Glad you guys had fun...
Sounds like a yearly retreat!?