10.26.2006

Vermont

My trip is nearing the end. I'm here at Paul & Marni's in Burlington, VT until I catch the bus back to Boston tomorrow morning.

Our day started today with Marni and I grabbing some breakfast (Eggs Benedict of course) while Paul slept (if you want me to visit you - apparently you need to be a doctor working night shift).

After that, Marni was off to work and I got a chance to drive around Burlington a bit.



Paul woke up a bit later and we were off to Waterbury for some disc golf - and then to see Stowe. The disc golf course was very cool, although the results (a tie and a loss) could have been better.




On the way home we stopped for a RIDICULOUSLY good beer. If you're ever in this neck of the woods, definitely check out The Alchemist - specifically the "Heady Topper", a double IPA was one of the best I've had.

No comments: