1.02.2007

Blog Happenings

First off, there are a bunch of posts that went up tonight for you to check out:
1. Baby Slavik
2. Engaged
3. Happy Holidays

And there are a couple other changes on this blog that you may notice.

1. Links on the right. A little re-organization and cleanup. I think the only ones removed are 'inactive' - let me know if I removed you and shouldn't have.

2. The calendar link on the right. If you've ever looked at my calendar here before you've noticed it was formatted terribly. Now it's about a million times better - check it out.

3. Cleaner "Blog Archive" links on the right (which you'll never use).

4. Complete list of the "labels" that I've ever used. This you may actually use - for example, if you were to want to know what I've ever said about the brewers here you could search this page right now for "brewers". When you find the link in the labels section you could click there to see all of them. Useful? Mildly.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season and Santa was good to you all.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Great. Take theHalblog blog off your list. Mike, Maighie, Emily and I are all very offended.

jimhalberg said...

Ah yes. I was hoping nobody would notice - that one was removed due to frequent complaints :)

Alright, fine: it's back.

michael said...

I like the set up of the 30 boxes calander.