8.01.2005

We made it!

Well, we are in the new condo! There are still many unopened boxes floating around but it's actually starting to look more like a home and less like a carboard box dump! and my commute this morning? AWESOME. I will be driving an hour less every day which is an incredible amount of extra-life that I've just acquired!

Many thanks to Rob and Brandon for the help on Friday. Co-MVP honors go to those Fox boys. Thanks a ton for all the help guys, it is very much appreciated!

Monica had a second bridal shower on Saturday and we are quite thankful for all the gifts! It's amazing how generous people are - and now we have all this extra space so we can actually have a place for it all!

As for this week: there's a lot of excitement about the unpacking, and I'm really looking forward to getting back out there for MAUL. After a couple weeks of skipping, largely due to presentation preparation - it's going to be "interesting" to see how well I do out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One suggestion I would make: don't go nuts with all the space and start storing everything - you'll regret it when you move next. Amanda and I had so much crap in our basement we should've thrown out or given away in the first place.

jimhalberg said...

Ah, yes. and has just been pointed out to me: I will also be returning to poker this week. So the winner can count on an extra $5 of spending money this week.

Anonymous said...

I am pumped for your batch party!