8.22.2005

The Wedding!

The wedding was awesome; all the planning was worth it as there was nary a snag encountered!

We were so happy to see everyone that could make it! My only regret about it is that I didn't get to see everyone at the wedding, so if I didn't get to talk to you (or did but not much), my apologies. Although, I'm sure you understand.

I've discovered some pictures on Sheila and Mike's site, as well as Leslie's. If anyone else has pictures of the wedding, we would love to have them. If you're willing and able, just attach them to emails to jimhalberg@gmail.com. If you'd rather mail: just let me know and I can send you the address.

As for the Honeymoon... Monica has now learned the destination and it is (drull roll please)...

After some clues and guesses, Monica ascertained the destination... Lake Tahoe! This was, btw, guessed by JR - almost blew my cover! We'll be staying just on the Nevada side (in Stateline) which borders on California.

We are heading out of Madison early Tuesday morning and will be returning early Saturday evening. It's going to be a great trip and we're really looking forward to it!

Thank you all for the gifts and well wishes at the wedding. Both are very much appreciated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your honeymoon trip! We love you to pieces and had a great time at the wedding.

Sheila said...

Have a great time guys!! We had so much fun all weekend.

jimhalberg said...

We didn't end up getting back to Madison until later on Sunday. Having Monday to get things in order before taking off definitely came in handy. Especially since we wanted to put some blinds up and stuff in the living room before taking off for a week.