9.29.2005

Office Space

The next installment in the condo tour: The Office.

It's so nice to actually have the room for a dedicated office. In our last appartment we sort of started with an office, but it morphed into a storage area when we realized that it just wasn't practical living without ANY storage (no basement storage, nothing!). After a while of having my bike sitting next to the desk I think we just sort of realized that we were kidding ourselves.

Not the case here though! An office in all it's glory. The desk pictured is the one that the movers told Monica was "too heavy to carry up the stairs" - only to be carried up as soon as I got home by my neighbor and I. Now, while it's true that both of us are consistenly rated top 10 in the World's Strongest Man competition... it really wasn't that bad!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember claiming that the desk was too heavy to bring up the stairs when I moved it up there.
No one likes a liar Jim.

jimhalberg said...

Well, since you didn't leave a name I'll just make one up randomly. Let's call you Fike Mox.

Dear Fike,
I was referring to when they moved it to the old appartment.
The kindly gentlemen who helped me move it to the condo (Mike and Jon Fox) didn't complain at all.
Although, the older one didn't really help lift it. You could tell he was only pretending to take some of the weight while Jon and I brought it in.

Maighie said...

It looks great you two, I love the big windows. I can't wait see the rest of your place - nice work!