9.13.2005

Potato Salad, Potato Salad, my kingdom for some Potato Salad.

Yesterday, after a combination of checking out the Roos new culinary site (setup recently by Carissa) and finishing off the leftover potato salad: I decided to acquire more. and where better than to make my purchases than on the internet?!?

Initially I was quite excited to find some on Shopzilla. When I saw that my 'hit' was actually a book about potato salad I was kinda disappointed - that is, until I thought about how great a book about potato salad going on various adventures and solving crimes would be. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a cookbook - booorring.

So, I turned to the conglomerate that I should have tried in the first place: Amazon. Good old trusty Amazon came through for me, offering me several vendors from whom to procure my potato salad.

Right off the bat, I found the good stuff: Imported potato salad! I like the imported Guinness and the imported Hyundai is still in the driveway, so maybe it's worth giving it a try. Well, this turned out to be a CD from everyone's favorite band: Potato Salad.

Just as hope was fading, I saw a most appealing picture: King's. Things were going well with the King's and I until I read the description: "If it were any better, you'd want to eat it by itself!". Well... I kinda do want to eat it by itself, so I guess that one's out.

Well, maybe the internet isn't the best spot to get my potato salad. I guess I'll have to just check out the grocery store.

No comments: