11.02.2005

Vegas

The Vegas trip is finally right around the corner and I'm definitely excited!

This is going to be Monica and Steph's first time out there so I'm trying to come up with a list of things that should get done. Of course, we won't get to all of the things on the list but here are some of the most "noteable" sites to see in Vegas.

* Fountains @ Bellagio
* Canal @ Venecian
* Voodoo Lounge @ Rio
* Light canopy @ Freemont Street
* Sirens @ TI
* Volcano @ Mirage

What am I missing?

2 comments:

Gina said...

The lions at the MGM are cool! Everything is fun though... just walking through all the hotels was fun for me. Have fun you guys! I'm jealous... I'd love to be on my way to Vegas!

Anonymous said...

Hope your trip is great fun you two. I am so jealous that you get to go to Cirque de Soleil (I have NO idea how to spell that.)