11.14.2005

Go Huskies!

Sorry I've been so slow on reporting on this. As I mentioned before, last Thursday we went over to the Bradley Center to see cousin Tim (and Michigan Tech) take on Marquette. It was a great game with Marquette narrowly escaping with a 6 point victory.

Lots of family were able to make it to the game: my parents, Kate, John, Leslie, Joe, Martha, JR, Monica, and I. Of course we all had seats in the nose bleeds, but that didn't stop us from sitting right behind the bench! Apparently (before Monica and I arrived) some of the aunts had gone to sit behind the bench and convinced the guy checking tickets to let them stay until season ticket holders showed up. When we arrived the guy checked our tickets and told us to take a hike, but my uncle John pointed out a couple of open seats nearby and we just sat down. I think by that time the poor guy was probably too tired of telling people that they were in the wrong seats to care anymore. It was great to get to have those seats in there though! I'm sure I'll never see seats like those again, in there!

I was hoping to get my pictures posted but our camera isn't the greatest with motion anyway, so check out Leslie's! As always she has some great pictures out there.

No comments: