11.14.2005

Great show

As I had mentioned before, Nate and I went to the Atmosphere show last night at the Orpheum. As expected, it was great! This is the third time I've seen them... second where they were the featured act.

When they're the featured act, I think it's pretty customary for them to have two openers from their label (Rymesayers - Minneapolis based). This time around they were with POS and Blueprint. Blueprint is definitely the bigger of the two but overall I thought they were fairly equal: both started out with me loving it and ending 5 tracks later with me happy that they played, but ready for the next act.

Atmosphere was great. Started out with all 5 of them up there. Switched to just Thug and Ant (the best part of the show for sure in my book) and ended with just Thug.

Very good show! Well worth the ticket price (especially without the TicketMaster charge!).

No comments: