2.16.2006

Google Video

For the last week or two, I've been procrastinating on getting CDs to JNo and Burt with the video from our Mt.Bohemia trip. Well, the other day my laziness paid off when using something called the "internet" (recommended to me by Tom Geer) I discovered Google Video.

The process is slightly drawn out - it took about a day between uploading them and having them "approved", but that's just fine.

The end result is that you can now go out and download or stream video from the trip! Actually, their streaming was excellent when I just tried it. Just make sure to reduce the size of the window a bit since these were filmed with the digital camera so the resolution isn't the hottest ever.

Anyway, without further ado, I give you video of Burt, Jno, and I (and then Burt and I again). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I think its probably illegal to put your own footage of the 2006 Olympics on the internet.

Claire watched them too, and recognized Jim as Jim, but thought Burt was Monnie.