5.26.2006

Karate Dog

Rusty has been quietly (yet excitedly) awaiting the cable-premiere of his favorite film of all time (Karate Dog). The other day, we were watching the funniest show on television (Who's Line Is It Anyway?) and there it was: an advertisement notifying us that Karate Dog would make it's debut Monday, May 29.



Rusty immediately got very excited - running around the room - mimicking Karate Dog's signature roundhouse kicks and karate chops. When he tired himself out he explained how Cho Cho (voice by Chevy Chase) had really been an inspiration in his young life. Eventually leading him to run away from his happy home near Eau Claire to fight evil. After 8 years of fighting crime, he came to the realization that he was just getting a little too old for the job. Following the transfer of his skills to a young pup (a story he relayed to me via a montage, of course) he turned himself in to the authorities who labeled him a stray - transfered him to WAAGR - who placed him with Monnie and I - and the rest is history.

Anyway, Rusty was informed just a few minutes ago (by his evil foster mother, Monica) that he will not be watching karate dog. Primarily because she feels that it will lead to him returning to his life as a rogue.

Stay tuned. I have a feeling this isn't over between the two of them.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

We are not watching "Karate Dog." I'm sure Rusty will get over it. But I'm not sure someone else will actually get over it. That someone's name starts with a "J".

Anonymous said...

Secret message to Rusty:

.uoy rof ti oviT ll'I .esuoh ruo ta "god etarak" hctaw nac uoY

michael said...

Rusty to T mom:

.Spirts nocab eht gnirb uoy ,ereht eb ll'I.

Leslie Fedorchuk said...

who knew Rusty had such a great relationship with t. mom!!!???!

Anonymous said...

Dude, Rusty, I know what you mean! I saw prviews for that show and started doing laps too! I have a crane-kick that not even DanielSon himself can stop. I once Karated all over Mr. Miyagi, he was so pissed. Anyways, we'll have to get together and watch that show sometime, I'll show you how to break ice with your tail!