5.22.2006

Ultimate

Seems like with the amount of ultimate frisbee I play: eventually there would have to be some photographic evidence! Well, here are some pictures from our spring team's finale, courtesy of Ogden Kent (more of his work here).

I think they're quite good - you never know how in-motion pictures are going to turn out. Or, actually maybe I should rephrase that: _I_ never know how they'll turn out!

Of course, being vain I'll feature the one of myself here:



The spring league team was a great group of guys - we ended up with a solid .500 winning percentage. Too bad the season is over but maybe playing 2 days a week (the plan for the summer) instead of 4 (what I've been trying to do for the spring) may actually be an alright thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty awesome picture...

Anonymous said...

lets get some ultimate going in calgary if we can find some time