3.31.2006

Big Happenings In Maine

So, as you may already know my brother Mike got his #1 match for residency and is headed to Maine! This week he and Sheila are out in Maine house hunting and checking out the area in a bit more depth. The big news of the day: they've got a house already! Man, kids these days move fast. Can't wait to see the pictures of it. I'm sure they'll be on The Halblog in no time flat.

While the Claire's parents are out of town, Monnie and I went over to nana and bapas house (where Claire is staying for a couple days) to hang out. While looking at some of Sheila/Mike's online pictures we came across a certain one that she was not a big fan of.

Claire: make it change!
me: to what?
Claire: me! at grandmas house!

(luckily the next one on the page was just that and crisis was averted)

Just imagine if I had shown her this one!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

She actually likes Fox a lot. When he called last night, she talked to him and then wouldn't stop jumping around saying "I'm Fox, I'm Fox!" I think she would say that he had a cool haircut.

Sheila said...

I showed her the picture. At first she thought it was her dad, but then I told her it was Mike Fox.

Claire: That's Mike Fox?
Me: Yup. That's Mike Fox.
Claire: He has spiky hair. He looks like the troll monster.

The troll monster is what she cals the little guy on the honeycomb box. But don't feel bad, Mike. She calls me a troll monster too when she sees me with towel-dried hair.